Fruit cake recipe - makes two ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ * Coat two pans with canola oil and flour
* 1 3/4 stick of butter * 1 cup sugar * 2 tablespoons of pure vinilla extract * 3 eggs * 2 cups of flour * 1 teaspoon of baking powder * about 1/4 cup of cream sherry * mix ingredients
* ready to add fruit
* 2 pound container of fruitcake mix - fruit * 1 pound contaer of candied cherries * Hand stir
* 2 cups of pecans * Hand stir ++++++++++++++++
* Bake for two hours at 300 degrees.
* When cool, take out of pan, put on appricot brandy, until no more is absorbed. Best to use a syringe or other item to inject the brandy inside the cake, where it is absorbed better. * Wrap in plastic wrap, and then aluminum foil. * Store for several months at cool temperature.